CALL TO ARTISTS
ONLINE EXHIBITION SUBMISSION:
THE HUMAN RACE
An exhibition about the human race: diversity, evolution, culture, community, race, human nature, bodies, racism, equality, Black Lives Matter, politics, countries, rituals, connection, relationships, etc.
Deadline for submission: AUGUST 23, 2020
Exhibit Dates: August 25 - October 25, 2020
MEMBERS: Fee $15
NON-MEMBERS: Fee $30
To become a new member or to renew your membership, click here!
Up to 3 pieces of artwork per artist. (may submit less than 3)
If work is 3D, you may send more than one image per piece and/or video.
Please submit via email per the instructions below.
You will receive an email bill for the submission fee after you submit.
Email SUBJECT LINE: The Human Race Submission
Dimensions: IN THIS ORDER: height x width (3D work - x depth) (please also indicate here if work is framed)
*Quality 300 dpi images must be attached to the email.
Please name the image files with the following format: LASTNAME_TITLE.jpg
- All work must be for sale. GFAA will take 30% commission.
- Work will be for sale online online during the exhibition dates shown - once the exhibit is over, it will still be shown in our archives page, but will not be for sale. In the event a buyer inquires about a piece after the exhibit is over, we will contact you to see if it is still available.
- No work will be accepted that has been in a previous online exhibition at GFAA.
- The show will be judged - no work that has won awards in previous GFAA Gallery exhibitions will be accepted.
- For the time being, we will be doing local pick-up at the gallery only for sales.
- Artists will be responsible for dropping off their work at the gallery, where a pick up from the buyer will be scheduled.
- If a buyer is not local and wants a piece shipped to them we will handle it on an individual basis. Shipping cost will be added to price.
- Please submit quality images to ensure that your images can be included in the exhibition.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, our physical gallery is closed. This is a difficult economic time for all, including arts organizations like ours. To donate to GFAA please click here. We thank you for participating and are excited to display
Questions? Contact Katy at