CALL TO ARTISTS
ONLINE EXHIBITION SUBMISSION:
Abstract art is art that does not attempt to represent an accurate depiction of a visual reality but instead use form, color, line, texture, pattern, composition and process gestural marks to achieve its effect.
Deadline for submission: OCTOBER 25, 2020
Exhibit Dates: October 30 - December 30, 2020
MEMBERS: Fee $15
NON-MEMBERS: Fee $30
May submit up to 3 images.
To become a new member or to renew your membership, click here!
*You need a google account to fill out the form - if you don't have one you may alternatively email your entry to and an invoice will be emailed to you.
SUBJECT: A Sense of Place Submission
dimensions (height x width x depth) - indicate framed/unframed
Attach high quality .jpg files to email - name files with the following format: LASTNAME_TITLE.jpg
- All work must be for sale. GFAA will take 30% commission.
- No work will be accepted that has been in a previous online exhibition or shown in the GFAA gallery in the last 3 years.
- The show will be judged - no work that has won awards in previous gallery exhibitions will be accepted.
- For the time being, we will be doing local pick-up at the gallery only for sales.
- Artists will be responsible for dropping off their work at the gallery, where a pick up from the buyer will be scheduled. (This will not take place until the stay-at-home order is not longer in affect).
- If a buyer is not local and wants a piece shipped to them we will handle it on an individual basis. Shipping cost will be added to price.
- Please submit quality images to ensure that your images can be included in the exhibition.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, our physical gallery is closed. This is a difficult economic time for all, including arts organizations like ours. To donate to GFAA please click here. We thank you for participating and are excited to display
Questions? Contact Katy at