CALL TO ARTISTS
GFAA GALLERY EXHIBITION SUBMISSION:
An exhibition of GFAA Members' Artwork
This exhibition will be In gallery & online. Submit your best work!
In-gallery exhibition will be JURIED BY THE MEMBERSHIP through a voting process and the top 18 winning pieces will be displayed in the front gallery.
All GFAA members can vote, even if they do not submit artwork.
All submissions will be included in the online version.
Deadline for image submission: March 17, 2021
*you will be notified if your work is selected and needs to be dropped off for the in gallery exhibition.
DROP OFF Date: March 21, 2021
Exhibit Dates: March 23 - April 24, 2021
Artwork Pick-up: April 25, 2021
MEMBERS: Fee $20
- Submit 1 piece per artist.
- Must be a member to submit
- To become a new member or to renew your membership, click here!
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: We recognize that this is a hard time financially for many artists. Thanks to a generous donor we have started a fund to help with these costs for artists. If you would like to submit but cannot for financial reasons, please click here.
- All work must be for sale.
- GFAA will take 30% commission.
- YOU MAY SUBMIT WORK THAT HAS BEEN IN PREVIOUS EXHIBITIONS for this exhibition.
- The show will be juried by the membership through a voting process. - There will not be a Judge or awards for this exhibition.
- For the time being, we will be doing local pick-up at the gallery only for sales. If a buyer is not local and wants a piece shipped to them, we will handle it on an individual basis. Shipping cost will be added to price.
- Please submit quality images to ensure that your images can be included in the exhibition.
- All work must be ready to hang on the wall with hardware or wire in place. All work must have GFAA labels taped to the back. Click here for printable labels.
For more on guidelines, please refer here: GFAA Exhibition Guidelines
Questions? Contact Katy at firstname.lastname@example.org