ONLINE EXHIBITION SUBMISSION - SUMMER SHOWCASE
What happens when we zoom in? Take a closer look? Research an issue more intensely? In Close Up we are asking artists to explore the world from a different perspective - one where we zoom in; noticing details/perspectives/concepts that we may miss from afar. We encourage artists to consider this theme broadly and conceptually. Your subject matter can be something literally close up (such as a nose or leaf veins) or conceptual (like a lesser known affect of climate change, or looking closely at systemic racism in the United States).
Please fill out the form below to submit up to 3 pieces of artwork.
Deadline for submission: JULY 26, 2020
Exhibit Dates: July 28 - Sept 28, 2020
MEMBERS: Fee $15
NON-MEMBERS: Fee $30
To become a new member or to renew your membership, click here!
Please submit via email per the instructions below.
You will receive an email bill for the submission fee after you submit.
Email SUBJECT LINE: Summer showcase submission
Dimensions: IN THIS ORDER: height x width (3D work - x depth) (please also indicate here if work is framed)
*Quality 300 dpi images must be attached to the email
- All work must be for sale. GFAA will take 30% commission.
- No work will be accepted that has been in a previous online exhibition at GFAA.
- The show will be judged - no work that has won awards in previous gallery exhibitions will be accepted.
- For the time being, we will be doing local pick-up at the gallery only for sales.
- Artists will be responsible for dropping off their work at the gallery, where a pick up from the buyer will be scheduled. (This will not take place until the stay-at-home order is not longer in affect).
- If a buyer is not local and wants a piece shipped to them we will handle it on an individual basis. Shipping cost will be added to price.
- Please submit quality images to ensure that your images can be included in the exhibition.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, our physical gallery is closed. This is a difficult economic time for all, including arts organizations like ours. To donate to GFAA please click here. We thank you for participating and are excited to display
Questions? Contact Katy at