GFAA ONLINE WORKSHOP REGISTRATION
Painting Light and Color in Watercolor with Steve Rogers - AWS, NWS
Oct 31 & Nov 1, 2020 9am - 4pm via ZOOM with 1 hr lunch break
$180 member fee
$195 non-member Fee
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
"I believe I can most honestly say what I want to with my brush and “juicy” watercolor paint. Beginners and advanced painters alike will learn about light and color and the way watercolor behaves through “mini-demos” of paint application, “dealing with dark values in watercolor”, “secrets of painting reflections” etc. and how these operate in my full painting demonstrations. Lots of student painting time along with personal help is available every day. We’ll all learn a lot and have fun painting." - Steve Rogers
ABOUT STEVE ROGERS
Steve Rogers AWS, NWS, TWSA - His paintings have won hundreds of awards in juried competitions including the National Watercolor Society Purchase Award -“Best of Show” in 2006 and four awards in the American Watercolor Society. And 2017 Best of Show in the Florida Watercolor Society Exhibition. Steve has conducted transparent
Watercolor workshops for over 40 years throughout the U.S. and Europe and enjoyed every minute of it. He is a Signature Member of the American Watercolor Society and was an Ambassador/Director of AWS and is also a Signature Member of the National Watercolor Society and Transparent Watercolor Society of America. He was the National Invited Juror for the 2007 AWS Exhibition where he served on the Jury of Selection. He was the Chairman of the Jury of Awards for the 2010 AWS Exhibition and he was the 2014 Juror and sole Awards Judge for TWSA.
WORKSHOP AGREEMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
1. After payment is received, Steve Rogers will contact you via email prior to the workshop with information and how to join.
2. Payment is non-refundable. If you find you need to cancel and wish to find a replacement, it is your responsibility to find that replacement and to obtain the funds. Please contact us first in case there is a waitlist. If you find someone yourself, please provide us with the contact information for your replacement.
3. There is a minimum of 10 people in order for the class to be held, with 20 people max. We will contact you and refunds will be issued if the minimum is not met. If the class is full, you will be added to a waitlist.
4. Questions should be directed to katy at email@example.com
5. Your payment serves as your agreement to this cancellation policy.