CALL TO ARTISTS
GFAA GALLERY EXHIBITION SUBMISSION:
This exhibition will be In gallery & online.
A Collaboration with the WRITERS ALLIANCE OF GAINESVILLE.
Synergy /ˈsinərjē/ - the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.
Artwork can be any medium and subject matter.
Interpretive responses by local WAG writers will accompany your entry.
Share your creativity, participate in Synergy with exhibits at the GFAA Gallery and online.
The exhibition will be limited to 30 pieces, and will be juried by Ann Guillroy. We will send out notifications after the work is selected.
Deadline for image submission: June 27, 2021
Exhibit Dates: September 21 - November 20, 2021*
*NOTE this is a 2-month long exhibition
Artwork drop-off date: September 19, 2021
Artwork pick-up date: November 21, 2021
MEMBERS: Fee $30
- Submit 2 pieces per artist.
- Must be a GFAA member to submit
- To become a new member or to renew your membership, click here!
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: We recognize that this is a hard time financially for many artists. Thanks to a generous donor we have started a fund to help with these costs for artists. If you would like to submit but cannot for financial reasons, please click here.
- All work must be for sale.
- GFAA will take 30% commission on sales.
- Work that has been in previous GFAA exhibits in the last three years is not eligible.
- This show will not be judged.
- For the time being, we will be doing local pick-up at the gallery only for sales. If a buyer is not local and wants a piece shipped to them, we will handle it on an individual basis. Shipping cost will be added to price.
- Please submit quality images to ensure that your images can be included in the exhibition.
- All work must be ready to hang on the wall with hardware or wire in place. All work must have GFAA labels taped to the back. Click here for printable labels.
For more on guidelines, please refer here: GFAA Exhibition Guidelines
Questions? Contact Katy at firstname.lastname@example.org