CALL TO ARTISTS
GFAA GALLERY EXHIBITION SUBMISSION:
This exhibition will be In gallery & online.
Show us your real or implied textures! Texture: one of seven elements of art; used to describe the way a three-dimensional work actually feels when touched. In two-dimensional work, such as painting, it may refer to the visual "feel" of a piece. All mediums accepted.
Deadline for image submission: July 25, 2021
DROP OFF Date: July 25, 2021, 11 - 2
Exhibit Dates: July 27 - August 21, 2021
Artwork Pick-up: August 22, 2021, 11 - 2
MEMBERS: Fee $30
NON-MEMBERS: Fee $60
- Submit 2 pieces per artist.
- To become a new member or to renew your membership, click here!
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: We recognize that this is a hard time financially for many artists. Thanks to a generous donor we have started a fund to help with these costs for artists. If you would like to submit but cannot for financial reasons, please email email@example.com with the subject "Financial Assistance".
Please bring both submissions to artwork drop off. Please note: depending on the amount of submissions and the design of the exhibition, it is possible that only 1 piece will be hung in the physical exhibition. We will contact you after the installation to let you know if something had to be juried out. All submissions will be included in the online version.
- All work must be for sale.
- GFAA will take 30% commission on sales.
- Work that has been in previous GFAA exhibits in the last three years is not eligible.
- This show will be judged and we will be giving out 8 monetary awards. Judge is TBD
- For the time being, we will be doing local pick-up at the gallery only for sales. If a buyer is not local and wants a piece shipped to them, we will handle it on an individual basis. Shipping cost will be added to price.
- Please submit quality images to ensure that your images can be included in the exhibition.
- All work must be ready to hang on the wall with hardware or wire in place. All work must have GFAA labels taped to the back. Click here for printable labels.
For more on guidelines, please refer here: GFAA Exhibition Guidelines
Questions? Contact Katy at firstname.lastname@example.org