CALL TO ARTISTS
GFAA GALLERY EXHIBITION SUBMISSION:
THROUGH THE LENS
Explorations in Photography
This exhibition will be In gallery & online. All subject matter accepted - this is non-themed photography-only exhibition.
Deadline for image submission: January 21, 2021
DROP OFF Date: January 24, 2021
Exhibit Dates: January 26 - February 20, 2021
Artwork Pick-up: February 28, 2021
MEMBERS: Fee $30
NON-MEMBERS: Fee $60
To become a new member or to renew your membership, click here!
Submit up to 2 pieces per artist.
This show will be judged: 8 awards will be given.
Judge: Carol McCusker, Curator of Photography - Harn Museum of Art
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: We recognize that this is a hard time financially for many artists. Thanks to a generous donor we have started a fund to help with these costs for artists. If you would like to submit but cannot for financial reasons, please click here.
- All work must be for sale.
- GFAA will take 30% commission.
- No work will be accepted that has been in a previous online exhibition or shown in the GFAA gallery in the last 3 years.
- The show will be judged - no work that has won awards in previous gallery exhibitions will be accepted.
- For the time being, we will be doing local pick-up at the gallery only for sales. If a buyer is not local and wants a piece shipped to them, we will handle it on an individual basis. Shipping cost will be added to price.
- Please submit quality images to ensure that your images can be included in the exhibition.
- All work must be ready to hang on the wall with hardware or wire in place. All work must have GFAA labels taped to the back. Click here for printable labels.
- All work submitted will be accepted into the online exhibition. 1 piece per artists is guaranteed to be hung in the gallery exhibition, depending on space and exhibit design.
For more on guidelines, please refer here: GFAA Exhibition Guidelines
Questions? Contact Katy at firstname.lastname@example.org