We offer a variety of classes for all different skill levels and processes. Scroll down for upcoming offerings!
The Brush Pen Watercolor-look with Sue Primeau
APRIL 24, 2021 - 11 am - Live demo on Zoom with chat
$45 Fee - includes brush pen set
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Join Sue as she demonstrates the versatility of water-soluble brush pens to create vibrant paintings at home or on-the-go. Learn a variety of ways to use only water-soluble brush pens to create luminous paintings or combine them with watercolor paints to create exciting watermedia paintings. Explore the beauty and transparency of a watercolor-look all while maintaining the control and comfort of a pen.
Materials Sue prefers:
• 90 or 140lb, cold-pressed Fabriano watercolor paper.
• Tombow Water-soluble brush pens which are included with your registration fee
• Watercolor brush #6 or #8 round OR a medium AquaBrush pen
• Gatorboard or other support surface
• #2 graphite or watercolor pencil
• Fine Mister
• Salt or other texture-maker (optional)
• Krylon UV Resistant Clear Acrylic Spray (Gloss or Matte)
ABOUT SUE PRIMEAU
Award-winning, Ocala artist Sue Primeau finds inspiration in her travels and the beauty that surrounds our everyday life. Sue works primarily in watercolor, a medium she prefers not to control. She often begins by letting the shapes and colors occur spontaneously with little or no guidance, then she determines how to develop the hidden painting.
Her work has been licensed on greeting cards and many of her works and painting lessons are published in how-to books by internationally known, WI artist, Karlyn Holman on the subject of watercolor painting. Aside from painting Sue loves to teach watercolor locally and on her international travel adventures. Sue continues to seek instruction from a number of extraordinary watercolorists and teachers from a myriad of disciplines.
As an instructor, she finds joy exploring the medium through the eyes of her students and excitement with each person’s growth.
Find Sue’s portfolio at www.teamingpondinc.com or through her affiliations with Artist Alley, Rainbow Springs Art, Florida Watercolor Society, Ocala Art Group and the Citrus Watercolor Society.
WORKSHOP AGREEMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
1. After payment is received, we will contact you via email prior to the workshop with information and how to join.
2. Payment is non-refundable. If you find you need to cancel and wish to find a replacement, it is your responsibility to find that replacement and to obtain the funds. Please contact us first in case there is a waitlist. If you find someone yourself, please provide us with the contact information for your replacement.
3. There is a minimum of 10 people in order for the class to be held, with 20 people max. We will contact you and refunds will be issued if the minimum is not met. If the class is full, you will be added to a waitlist.
4. Questions should be directed to Katy at
5. Your payment serves as your agreement to this cancellation policy.